Saturday, July 19, 2008

Tag by Nisa ;P

Nisa, my high school mate decided to tag me. Although the tag seems very cliche, but since I'm pretty bored right now, I'll do it anyway. :D

1) What is the most important thing in your life?

My family, my friends, my studies, my cats, money, my belongings - my car, my handphone, my camera, my opinion being heard. :P


2) What is the last thing that you bought with your own money?

Food - dinner : kerang bakar and sup sayur (kat kedai yang cashier die gedik2 konon langgar me)


3) Where do you wish to get married?

Urm. Don't really mind. I'm not the type who thinks about where I'm getting married too much, but rather about who I'm going to marry, who's coming to my wedding and what food is being served :D


4) How old do you think you will be permanently owned by your love?

When I actually fall real hard for the guy, being blown away by his every move, mesmerized by his very simple actions - smiling, holding the door for me, and remembering his every word like it's lyrics from a song - which I will be playing all day long in my mind. And hopefully he feels the same way about me too.

*Bertepuk sebelah tangan sucks big time beb, and to love someone and have them love you back is everything.

(Huuu... jiwang nyer beb.. haha :P)


5) Are you in love?

At this moment, don't think so. Like I mentioned before, to feel love is to be prepared for the pain if things does not go smoothly. Unfortunately, at this point, I don't have time for the pain. But if things were to change in the near future, I'd have to guard myself with extra strong analgesics. *har har*


6) Where was the last restaurant you had dinner?

Suraya Seafood. Or something like that la. In Kampung Baru.

The cashier gedik konon2 langgar me. Although the first time memang I did langgar him. And I almost fell.

The second time he actually shouted out "Awak.. awak langgar saya pulak hari ni!", and almost langgar me.

The people eating at the table in front actually turned their heads to look at me. *Gile malu seh*

Thinking about not going there anymore; but the kerang bakar and bubur berlauk is sedap giler weh. *drools*


7) Name the latest book that you bought?

Grotesque - Natsuo Kirino. I mentioned about it in my previous blog entry. (the not so recent blog entry laaaa)


(8) What is your full name?

Farah Waheeda Binti Aziz. Call me Farah, Waheeda or whatever in between. :D


9) Do you prefer your mother or father?

Apa pulak prefer? I love them both. They each have their own distinct qualities, I approach them for different problems. I'm choosing both.


10) Name a person that you really wish to meet in real life for the first time

Reza Salleh. (sebab I dah jumpe KJ)

Besides that, David Beckham la. And Usher. And Heath Ledger.


11) Christina or Britney?

Britney. Because she's so messed up now. Want to actually assess her psychological status. K-Fed is so to be blamed for her downfall.

*We should all just kill K-Fed* haha. :P


12) Do you do your own laundry?

Put it in the washing machine and hang it out, yeah. Doing the actual washing - that, the washing machine does. Hehe.


13) The most exciting place you want to go?

Paris. Japan. California. (macam iklan rokok plak)


14) Hugs or kisses?

Both weh.

Mana leh bagi one without the other? ;p


15) Point out 5 things about the person who tagged you.

1. Knew her from my high school.

2. Studying in UNITEN.

3. She can blog more in one day than I could do in a month. (sometimes la, but now I'm catching up.) :P

4. Always say that I want to go out and have dinner with her, but never really did meet - have our own commitments.

5. Back then in high school, very active with KRS - nampak cam tentera darat pun ada gak *lol*


16) 8 things I am passionate about:

1. Food

2. Music

3. Medicine

4. Blogging

5. Talking

6. Driving my car

7. Hanging out with friends

8. Checking out hot, buff men :P LOL


17) 8 things I say too often:

*I'm too blonde to remember what I say most of the time*

LOL - malas nak ingat apa yang selalu cakap, and I think I've answered this question in a tag before this.


18) 8 books I’ve read recently:

1. Grotesque - Natsuo Kirino

2. New Malaysian Essays I - compiled by Amir Muhammad

3. P.S I Love You - Cecilia Ahern : never really finished it actually, terlalu jiwang for my soul

4. Oxford Clinical Medicine Handbook

5. Psychiatric Clerkship

6. Trauma (some American Committee for Trauma bla3x)

7. tak ingat gak tajuk, but about trauma as well - preparing for presentation

8. same as number 7 *heheh* - used three books to prepare for presentation


8 songs I could listen to over and over again:

*I'll just take this from the most played list in my iPod.

1. Fly Me To The Moon - Frank Sinatra

2. Always Be My Baby - David Cook's version

3. Something Special - Usher

4. Phase - Danity Kane

5. Lucky - Jason Mraz feat. Colbie Calliat

6. Where Did My Baby Go - John Legend

7. 10:04 - One Buck Short

8. For Her - Reza Salleh


8 things I learned last year:

1. Have to study more this year - things are getting tougher.

2. If you really want something, no matter how hard it is to get it, you will do everything in your means to get it anyway. But if you don't really want something, you will come with a gazillion excuses to not do it.

3. I have to spend more money on stuff rather than on food - because I can at least use the stuff, but food will only end up in the toilet after passing motion. :P

4. I have to settle for cheaper handphones that have the function I want, rather than the latest PDA or iPhone because of my luck with handphones.

5. Losing weight is possible, dieting and restraining from eating is almost impossible.

6. Kasut PUMA tak best, cepat gile rosak banding other sport brands.

7. I smile too much at strangers - more like they smile at me first, takkan la tak balas senyuman kot.

8. Watching the latest television series or movies are possible - but through downloading la. :D


21) 8 people to tag: *not tagging anyone this time, anyone who wants to do it - you are more than welcome*

No comments: