Monday, May 14, 2012

the bigger picture

I guess I have been looking at it all wrong all this while. Concentrating on the smaller picture when I have my whole life ahead of me. My whole life for people to look at what I did before, and see the mistakes along the way. It is a continuous struggle for everything, to get a better career, to look good, to have a better spouse and so on. But it doesn't mean when you struggle things doesn't get your way. Maybe God has better plans. Maybe for once letting go of thinking too much and let God do all the thinking isn't that bad. Maybe for once going with the flow would be pretty nice, instead of pushing against it, trying to make it go our way, or what we think is best for us. After all, we mere mortals know so little, the tip of the iceberg, and act as if we know it all.

No comments: