Saturday, June 7, 2008

Tag by Anot :P

I've been tagged by Anot. So I'll be completing this task now, after thinking long enough about what to write. Here goes.

Eight Random Facts/habits About Yourself

The Rules :
1. Each blogger must post these rules first.
2. Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged, and to read your blog.


1. I drive my car faster when I'm alone.

I think whoever who reads my blog probably has read before in previous posts that I will always mention about how I love driving as it calms my nerves, clears my mind and so on and so forth. However, what they don't know is I drive faster when I'm alone compared to when I have passengers in the car with me. I don't know why. When I'm alone I could drive up to 140km/hr, but with passengers, I usually drive 80km/hr. 100km/hr tops. That's why some of my coursemates say I drive like an old lady around them. Better safe than sorry right? But when I'm alone, it turns to need for speed baby. :P



2. My-soon-to-be-boyfriend-who-I-haven't-meet-yet

I think everyone has celebrity crushes. Like girls for Brad Pitt, guys go for Angelina Jolie and so on. Don't tell me you don't have one. There must be some hot well-known person you know that you like, but you know you might never have but you just like them anyway. Well, for me I don't call them celebrity crushes. Instead I call them my-soon-to-be-boyfriend-who-I-haven't-meet-yet. :P For instance David Cook, the late Heath Ledger, Reza Salleh (underground indie Malaysian singer), Hafiz Hatim (the fly.fm DJ). Hehe. So whenever I see a picture of them somewhere, I would say to my friends, "Hey, that's my soon-to-be-boyfriend-who-I-haven't-meet-yet."



3. Insomnia cure

Whenever I'm at home, and it's 2 o'clock in the morning or somewhat like that, and I'm trying desperately to sleep, I'll switch on the television, tune in to Discovery Channel or History Channel, hug my pillow tight while watching some documentary about saving the whales or something, and by 5-10minutes I would be fast asleep. That is my cure for insomnia at home. In college however, I never have this problem. I feel sleepy all the time. Hahaha.



4. I love to sleep in the cinema

I just love to sleep in the cinema. Especially after a long day of class, going for a midnight movie, sleeping in the fully air-conditioned room, with soft chairs is great. I've slept through Spiderman 3, Pirates of the Carribean 3, Transformers .. (cerita best pun leh tido, apa lagi yang tak best kan? :p). My pals who are at the cinema with me will usually be pissed off because they try to wake me up a few times, but I would only wake up when the movie ends. Huhuhu.



5. I lost handphones for the past 3 years without fail

I do not have luck with handphones. I either lose them, or they just malfunction in some way or another. I've been losing handphones for the past 2 years without fail. The first one was my fault, I left it somewhere (early 2006). The second got lost in my room in college (end of 2006). The third was lost in the KTM due to some bastard pick pocket (05/06/08). Whatever. Maybe I'm doomed to not have a handphone. I should stick to house phones I guess.



6. Order a lot, eat a little

Whenever I go out to eat with my friends, I usually am the one who orders the most, but I'm the one who doesn't finish my food. I like to have a variety of food to choose from. But I wouldn't finish it.



7. I seem friendlier than I really seem

I talk a lot. Even to people I just met. Therefore I talk so much more with people I've known forever. Sometimes I appear so friendly, but I really don't think so. Some people told me I'm full of spite, but I just appear to be friendly. Haha.



8. I am a chocolate addict

I can stop eating rice or bread, stop eating fast food, but I can't stop eating chocolate. I totally crave chocolate. When I'm having a bad day, I buy some sort of food that contains chocolate and immediately I have a great day. Hehehe.


So now I'm supposed to tag 8 other people. But I'm sure plenty of people have had this tag before. So I'm just going to name people now.

1. Nisa from UNITEN
2. Nabil from UIA
3. Loshini
4. Poh Mei
5. Asmaa (schoolmate from SAB)
6. Kak B
7. Syahmi
8. Mardhiah from UIA

p/s : not naming anyone from UPM because most of you have been tagged by Anot anyway :P

2 comments:

Matematis Muda said...

lorr
never knew that i've been tagged by u
huhu
awat tak habaq
niway
ive did that 7 thingy
so
pass la ye
hehe

EFF said...

nabil : haha. tulah. tag orang tapi tak bgtau...

yelah2.. pass :D