Sunday, July 27, 2008

PEMALAS

I don't know why, I feel so lazy to update now. Must have got the lazy to update bug from Ayu I think. :P Haha.

I'm down with fever with flu and a terrible cough last week, and I'm still having a sore throat today. Damn it.

Everytime I open the Psychiatric book to read, I feel so sleepy that I end up in bed instead. Why?? *sigh* Need to read up. A lot of stuff.

I haven't even meet my supervisor, he was on leave last week. And I haven't even hand in the blue form to be sign by my PA, basicly because my PA haven't sign it yet. (Yet another thing I haven't do)

So little time, so much to do. I'm digging this hole myself before jumping into it. Damn it!

---- will be away from the blogging arena until I can settle my life in reality.

2 comments:

ayumin said...

Psychiatric books are so....wordy!
I fall asleep almost immediately heh heh heh.

All the best in Psychiatry okkk. Mari studyyy!

HaNi said...

farah~ chaiyok2