Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Tag-o-rama about weddings.

I've been tagged by my coursemate, Ayu. Then I read the answers replied by the other 2 that were tagged, namely Nana and Anot. Seriously, most of our answers are almost the same. Maybe that's why we are studying in the same course? Huhu. :P

This entry is pretty long, and repetitive if you have already read about this somewhere (esp if you already read Nana's and Anot's), so you are free to skip this entry, and only to read it if you have time. And you are extremely bored. :P

Anyway. Here goes.

1.How old are you?
Just turned 22 almost one month ago.

2. Are you single?
*raises eyebrow* Yeah. *chuckles*

3. In what age do you think you’ll get married?
Target age : 25 years old. Hoping I could meet THE ONE soon though. Hehe. So I could get to know him well before getting married to him. :D

4. Do you think you’ll be marrying the person you are with now?
Ha..... :P Nope. (Going out with people but not mutually exclusive).

Maybe would meet back with someone I used to know, get to know him better, and maybe fall head over heels in love.

5. If not, who do you want to marry?

Continuation from question 4.

Plus the fact that he amazes me, and is charming enough to get my attention, and doesn't irk me while doing it.

6. Do you want a garden/beach wedding, or the traditional wedding?
Garden la weh.

Wearing white in a background of green and flowers, what could get better than that??

Actually a beach wedding would be great too, with the wind blowing in my hair, and maybe in the evening, overlooking the sunset, having my feet feeling the sand...... :P

Tapi conventional would be okay gak. If the husband doesn't agree with the first two. Because it's his wedding too right? :P

7. Your ideal motif?
White. Pink roses. And blood red roses as well.
I like to add the element of goth in it.

Husband wearing black with blood red tie. Me in white and real blood red lipstick. And lots of eyeliner. :P muahahahahahahahaa...

8. Where do you plan to go on a honeymoon?
Fly off to Japan's Disneyland, then to Paris for some sight-seeing and shopping, then spend like 3 weeks (of pure fireworks) in a hotel room in Holland with hubby- Holland, so I can get to use some illegal stuff in Malaysia there, and spice up things a bit (as if it is not spiced up enough :P) Haha!

9. How many guests do you think you’ll invite?
Close friends, family members and those who are important to me and the husband.

Not much kott.. I prefer quality over quantity. And I'd like to know everyone who comes for the wedding.

10. Do you want an extravagant wedding or a simple wedding?
Something in between that shows my style.

11. Do you want the traditional vows or something you’d make up on your own??
Of course la I'll make up my own. Like duh!

Write something that would make me and the hubby reminisce our courting days or something like that.

12. How many layers of cake do you want to have?
Urm. 3 would do. Chocolate and cheese cake.

But with a lot of other desserts as well. Like brownies and cookies and creme brulee and strawberry with custard ... I'm a dessertarian!

13. Do you prefer having your reception at a hotel or at a simple place?
If can afford, a hotel would be great. But a simple place would also be great, but too much work for me. So, definitely something in between also, haven't really placed my mind on it.

14. When do you want to get married, evening or morning?
Evening to night. Because the lighting would make everyone coming look extra beautiful or handsome. :D (Including the newly weds)

Plus, we don't have to go under the hot sun, or wake up too early to get ready for the wedding.

15. You’d rather have your reception outdoors or indoors?
Either ways would be great.

16. Do you like a grand entrance for your groom/bride?
Of course la. I demand attention!

17. Name the song/tune you’d like played at your wedding?
Hurmmm... I never really thought about this actually. Nantila I pikir.

18. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Morning person. Night is fine with coffee. I'd probably be caught sleeping after 11pm usually. (except in O&G T_T)

19. Do you want a solemn ceremony or a light one?
Something in between.

20. What age do you want to get married?
Like I said, target wedding age would be 25. But anytime after or before would be okay. Hehe.

21. Describe your ideal husband/wife.

Physically :

Ideally would be great if I could wear high heels and he would still be inches taller than me, but I could accept it if I'm wearing high heels and I'm like one inch taller than him.

Doesn't have to be extremely good looking, tapi sedap mata memandang, and doesn't look like a psychopath killer.

Emotionally : Able to understand the career path that I am choosing. Able to lift up my spirits when I'm down. Treats me like the best buddy and shares with me his hopes, his dreams and his problems. He will be the one who wipes away my tears, and supports me along the many challenges of life.

*among the sifat that I want la*

Being able to converse fluently in English would be extremely attractive too. :P


22. Do you prefer fine dining or just the normal spoon & fork/knife?
I don't mind la. Dapat makan sudah.

23. Champagne or red wine?
Neither. Ice lemon tea. Or maybe sirap bandung +100 plus.

24. Honeymoon right after the wedding or days after the wedding?
La. Of course la right after. Buat ape nak tunggu-tunggu lagi beb!!

25. Money or household item?

Money would be great. Tapi household item pun ok gak. I don't mind really.

26. Who will pay for the bills?
Share la. Tong-tong maa.

27. Are you ready for married life?
Now, no.

28. Do you think you will still be a virgin until u get married?
I definitely hope so. :D

29. Will you always be true to your wife/husband?

InsyaAllah. That's why I'll take my time to get to know him before he becomes the husband. Understanding and tolerance is the key. I think. :P

30. How many kids do you like?
3-4? Twins okay gak. Tak yah beranak banyak kali. :P Tapi safer singleton fetuses would be preferred.

31. A new house for a newly wed or an old one?
New leh decorate modern skit. Kalo old... hurm... I would decorate accordingly too. :D

32. Will you celebrate silver wedding, gold wedding, or diamond wedding?
I don't really mind la. Tapi don't have to carik reason to celebrate our love later on kan? Nak celebrate, celebrate je ar. Haha.

33. What kind of cuisine would you like for your wedding?
Nasi minyak is so old school. Buffet ar. Ask the hubby to think about it. Leave the dessert bar thingy to me. I nak chocolate cake, brownies, ice cream, creme brulee, that strawberry thingy in Zen, cheese cake... macam macam ada....

34. Will you record your honeymoon in a cd or dvd?
Which part of the honeymoon actually? :P lols. Probably not record it. Simpan dalam hati sudah. And take lots of pics. :D

1 comment:

ayumin said...

Which part of the honeymoon actually?

ROFLMAO!
Naye je karang sex tape keluar youtube hahahaha