Thursday, June 25, 2009

Cat Museum, Semariang













Quote from pic :
Charles Pierre Boudelaire (1821-1867)

French poet, and the famous author of collection of verses "The Flowers Of Evil", also discovered the sensuality of the cat.

He described what he felt while his fingers caressed its head, the elastic back, the electric body of the female house cat, paralleling these sensations to being in contact with a beautiful woman. These significant verse of Boudelaire read "Come my beautiful cat, on to my loving heart - pull back your claws and let me lose in myself in your beautiful eyes - medley of sapphire and agate." :)




















Quote from the pic : This is a trying period for us. We are trying to avoid studying.



Quote from the pic : Nothing improves my hearing better than praise.



















No comments: