Friday, November 13, 2009

Depressed people eat a lot. It's amazing how much food you can eat when you really don't think about the calories or anything else. Just open your mouth and chew and swallow. Or just skip the chewing part, or even the tasting part, just swallow and swallow. And the stomach seems to be a bottomless pit. No matter how much food has been eaten.

I just had this feeling, that no matter what I read, I wasn't going to be able to answer the questions given by my examiner for the long case in surgery.

And apparantly it was true.

Damn. T_T

Then I started thinking, what the hell have I been doing for the past 2 months in the surgery posting? Eating? Driving? Going to wards? Why can't I answer the freaking questions for God's sake?

Maybe I slept too early. Maybe I spent too much time on the internet. Maybe I spent too much time eating. Maybe.. just maybe.. all the maybe's in the world and I keep on thinking.

As I was sitting in KLCC, watching the clouds passing by against the background of blue skies and the many tall buildings in KL, I started wondering, what have I been spending my time on these few weeks??

Of course, maybe this is all just due to the "no mood effect" due to the long case I've had earlier on.

And this monday the whole fiasco starts all over again, time just seems to be running out so fast, and there's not even enough time to breathe!!

Help. Seriously, help.

Sometimes, I feel that I might be learning how to be a healer, but I'll end up in a different profession later on.

*sigh*

No comments: