Monday, November 9, 2009

Does it make me a bad person if I feel pissed off looking at other people, especially people I dislike, not hate, but just merely dislike being happy? Being able to live their lives so carefree??

Probably feeling this way is actually just entrapping myself, because it just goes to show how I can't move on unlike them. Why? Hey, it just pisses me off you know, why are they so happy? Why do good things happen to them? Why are they so lucky??

I'm not a bad person. I don't lie to people. I don't steal people's money. I watch my words when I speak, I try my best not to offend people. When people ask me for help I try my best to help them. When people come to me with a last minute task, I go all out to assist them.

Why do I have to see other people get their happy ending? When is mine coming?

Now the question is, will mine ever come??

It just pisses me off to no end. I deserve better.

I keep on waiting for my time to come. My time to be enjoying life and all. When will that happen?

Pissed off betul.

Sometimes I wish, I could just tell them straight to the face, hey biatch/bastard, you don't deserve this thing! You are just a good for nothing asshole, who didn't work hard enough for this to happen, and bad things would happen to you! I curse the day I met you, I wish I never knew you, I wish I could be out of the state I am now because of knowing you! You suck bigggggggggggg timmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Ah damn it la.

2 comments:

HaNi said...

is this
i've-been-dating-since-i'm-15-where-is-he? post?

HaNi said...

haha i think it's a reflex response..
if we r single and we went out to hv TT session with a guyfriend, they said we are on a date..

nevertheless, let her die and rot in hell~ owh yeah