The ones in italic are those that I could still achieve/will be achieving in this year.
The ones in normal font, are definitely true.
1. I climbed up a mountain.
3. I am now at my optimum BMI/perfect weight for my height.
4. I lost my beloved cat, Nelly, whom I had since I was in Form 4.
5. I bonded with my relatives in Sarawak after 6 weeks of electives.
6. I fell for a guy who blew me off my feet, but I couldn't have a future with. Then, I went out with a boring guy who broke my heart to pieces. Consequently, I had my heart brought together back to a whole by a guy who is a ladies man.
7. I learnt how to swim.
8. I wore the sari for the first time.
9. I saw the very buff Taylor Lautner topless. ;)
10. I stayed in a room with no windows for 6 months.
11. I slept in the top bunk of a double decker bed placed in the living room, next to the kitchen of a tiny flat for almost 1 year.
12. I lent money to a person because I had a crush on him.
13. I changed my handphone again this year. I changed my handphone once a year for 4 consecutive years.
14. I study/revise topics everyday for my exams.
15. I spent RM700 on a stereo.
16. I am a certified healer.
17. I discovered 'Glee'.
18. I realized that trying to please others sometimes does not please me. So I decided that I don't have to do what other people expect me to do, but rather what I want to do. Trying to please other people leaves me being unpleasant in the end. But I just keep it all inside (being the Asian that I am). This will definitely change this year.
19. I still have some money in my bank account at the beginning of a new semester compared to the semesters before. (Yay! I can save money after all! :P)
20. I went snorkelling.
21. My hair is currently at waist length.
22. I went to Penang and tried all the famous tourist hawker food.