Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Day 3 of Orthopaedics posting.

And I'm having a smile on my face. Ortho best ar!! :))

So far la.

I mean, the lecturers are very chillax and cool so far, even Prof Dev! All those cussing, you just get used to it after like.. 5 minutes :P

Was pretty tired on Day 1 because I just moved in again, and we had classes until 5pm. And had to go get stationary for ourselves. ---> Yeah, class is incomplete without books to write in yo. :P

Day 2 was equally tiring, but kinda got the hang of it.

Will be having public holidays on every Friday for the next 4 weeks. Hurm, unsure to feel happy or not, coz would be missing a whole lot of stuff in the wards and all.

I slept so early for Day 1 and 2, so I'm up early today. But spent the first hour of being awake catching up on blogs that I follow. LOL.

Off to hit the books~~

No comments: