Monday, March 15, 2010

Tik tok tik tok

I can't wait for all of this to be over. Everytime I walk back from the hospital, or between reading at my table, I ponder about what I want to do, after all of this is over.

6 weeks, 5 weeks - basically, it's so near!

All that I've worked for in the past 5 years, mind you, 5 X 52 weeks. Add that to a year of matriculation, and 11 years of high school to brain wash you in targetting medicine as your first choice in tertiary education. 11 (primary and high school) + 5(university) + 1(matriculation) = 17 years alone studying!

OMG!

Haha. okay now back to earth, where reality sets in.

Anyway, tomorrow is my O&G end of posting exam, I got the lecturer based in UK for my examiner, God knows what is going to happen. Will he emphasize on my english language, or emphasize on some post graduate topic like management of ovarian cyst in pregnancy? LOL.

Hope for the best la. Dah usaha gak, maybe should usaha more, but dunno how to usaha more already. Did the on calls, clerked as much as possible, maybe should do more short cases? How much more?

But hell, I would rather go all out, than regret later on. So I can say to myself, I did everything.. everything indeed, to survive medical school.

No comments: