Tuesday, March 9, 2010

3 years old and counting

ooo.

My blog is 3 years old this month.

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to.. *ok, malas nk smbg dah*
:P






I went to the Satu Suara concert featuring Aizat, Faizal Tahir and Siti Nurhaliza in February this year, and I was stuck in the Aizat-Faizal Tahir phase eversince.






Like what does that mean?

I listen to 'Hanya Kau Yang Mampu' by Aizat like every single morning, repeatedly and before I go to sleep, I listen to 'Selamat Malam' by Faizal Tahir. :P Tu time-time wajib. Tapi sekali pasang, repeat sampai 4-5 kali terus.


Aizat, Faizal Tahir and Siti Nurhaliza


I mean, I did like the songs by Aizat prior to the concert, it's just that I brought my liking to a whole new level as I saw him perform in Istana Budaya that day. Why so? I knew he could play the guitar and all, but I never knew he could play the piano.

For his final song, before the set where he starts joining Faizal Tahir singing, a grand piano was actually wheeled out on to the stage. And I was thinking, "Does this dude actually know how to play the piano?"

And yes, he did. :D

My eyes were set upon him, playing the piano, belting out the "Hanya Kau Yang Mampu" song out loud, and my heart - just started melting. :P LOL.

Men who can play instruments are hot, those who can play the piano on the other hand, are way hotter. :D

And I wasn't really a fan of Faizal Tahir's "Selamat Malam" before this, I thought it was way too slow for my liking, yelah, dah nama Selamat Malam, it's basically a lullaby for someone before they go off to dreamland.

But that night, when I saw Faizal Tahir sing this song, with the wind in his hair, and him looking at the audience *ehem, looking at me :P* and sing out the phrase "Kan ku menjadi arjuna dalam mimpi-mimpimu..."

Wehy.. sapa tak nak Faizal Tahir jadi Arjuna dalam mimpi diorang? Probably those who have partners hotter than him , and can sing better kowt. :P


Muka happy lepas concert weh.


Yang ni nampak happier coz ada lighting lagi kat belakang.



Owh by the way, Aizat is so huggable! Rasa nak hug je tau that day.


Aizat

A close friend of mine said I'm a hypocrite, cause I only start liking Aizat after he is thin. She was a fan of his eversince AF, during his "rounder" days. That's not true. I became a fan after he played the piano live in front of me in Istana Budaya :P Ha..... Lain kan concept?


And I think my roomate will be glad NOT to be hearing Aizat and Faizal Tahir constantly on replay every single day, like for the past 3 weeks. Hohohoho~ She's been complaining already - "Boleh tak pasang lagu lain? Balik-balik lagu Aizat ngan Faizal Tahir. Naik muak tau!" :P


But that doesn't mean I won't be playing their songs on my speaker no longer. Just less frequent. :P


Anyway, now I'm stuck on Coldplay's "The Scientist". I never was a fan of them you see, but I heard the song sang by someone on American Idol (not Katelyn's performance during the Top 10, but during the Hollywood week), then I realized the lyrics were actually quite relatable. *Aren't all lyrics relatable if you think so? That's what makes it so marketable*


When I was in high school, I knew this girl by the name of Azah, who was so in love with Coldplay, and being the narcissistic bitch who couldn't care less about other people's feelings back then, I just laughed her off, because firstly, at that point, hip hop was so the IN thing, and secondly, Coldplay's group members weren't that good looking anyway. LOL.


I guess Azah was more matured than I was back then, and I only achieved the liking of these types of music recently. So, I would like to say to Azah now, Sorry because I said Coldplay suck. They don't. I heart their songs now. :P


Owh, on a different but not unrelated note, I have another friend Aisya from high school who hearts Sidney Sheldon books. And she always reads it, and tells me the summary of the book. Well, back then in high school. In matrix, out of boredom, I read one of the books written by Sidney Sheldon, and fell in love with his writing, and I never looked back since. I remembered when Aisya told me the summary of the book, I actually told her "Aisya, I don't care about that book. Bother some one else about your summary."


Gile cold hearted bitch weh!


So here is another apology to Aisya, I read Sidney Sheldon, and I like the way he writes too. Too bad he's passed away, I couldn't read more of his work (I read most of his books already eversince the first Sidney Sheldon book anyway). I shouldn't have judged the book before I read it, and I'm sorry because I said that to you, I should have dismissed you in better words. Hah. Boleh tak? :P


Anyway, back to the story, my blog is now 3 years old. Hopefully this blogging year would be better than the years before. :D

No comments: