Sunday, July 11, 2010

I went to Universal Studios Singapore.



Then I went snorkeling in Phuket.



Now I'm packing to go somewhere further, for a much longer period. Maybe the longest time I've ever left KL, or home.

I'm going to be doing my housemanship in Sarawak General Hospital, in Kuching. I wasn't tossed there or some sort like that, I actually placed it as my second choice. My first being Hospital Kuala Lumpur. I thought it would be a great learning experience.

Thing is, word has been that whoever asks for Borneo, maybe it be the 3rd choice, they will definitely get it. So I did.

The day then came for me to pack up, and leave home.

As I was packing, I was tuning to MTV, it was about Britney's 20 top videos. When I was watching, it was her video "I'm Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman".

Suddenly, I felt that I could relate to the song.

I have so much growing up to do.

Leaving the comfort of my home, trying to make it on my own, getting my piece of wisdom, making mistakes and calling it experience..

Tapi memang rasa sebak sangat di dada, nak nangis pon ada.

I guess the time will come sooner or later.

Just wishing for the best in life.

I wish I could have told him that I still am not over him. But not enough courage la.


I just hope.. that if there should be challenges laid out for me, dear God, please, give me the challenges that I can overcome.

And KL, no matter what, you will always be my home.

1 comment:

HaNi said...

wuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwu T_T