Wednesday, February 16, 2011

turning nutty

Everyday, I wake up, I hit the snooze button on my handphone. Pick up the towel and bathe, getting ready for work. Drive off to the hospital, do everything I'm supposed to do, go home.
Maybe if I had some time, I watch the television. Or maybe I sleep in front of the television. And the cycle repeats itself. Every single day.

Today, I actually felt different. An emptiness. Something is wrong somewhere. I don't know what.

I sat in front of the laptop, looking through my old pictures. Why am I smiling so widely? Why don't I take more pictures now? Why don't I take more pictures nowadays?

Flipping through tabs on the Firefox, everything seems like a blur.

Why bother doing anything?

As always, I decided to watch tv series or movies to calm myself down.

And as always, when I feel this way, I click on 'Eternal Sunshine of The Spotless Mind'

Interesting isn't it? Choosing which memories we want to keep or throw away.

Maybe I need more time for myself.

And break free from this routine I'm going through.

I want to move forward, not turn backwards.

No comments: