Monday, April 2, 2007

I'm sick

I woke this morning, with a M-A-J-O-R headache. Damn. It hurts so much, I think the only way to lessen it is by me tilting my head to the one side (which really has no medical purposes what so ever I think). It's been like this for a few days now, probably due to the abrupt changes in my biological clock. Now some days I actually sleep in the wee hours of the morning or at least I try, and I wakeup at least before the afternoon.

But yesterday was an exception, I could sleep until after azan subuh, then I slept, put my alarm at 9am so that I can wake up and help out in UPM at 10am (help clean up some place) but of course, the groggy me decided to off the handphone when the alarm is ringing, and I woke up a good half an hour after 12. (Damn!) After that, the whole day was just a major blur for me, and my head was spinning with every turn of my head.

Then came the sore throat, and the runny nose. (Damn, this definitely spells out F-E-V-E-R) By midnight, I'm feeling chills all over, and my forehead is already heated up. So what do I do? Pop some panadols, go to bed. Amazingly I slept until this morning where I woke up at what.. 9 am?? But still the major headache. Felt like just continuing to sleep but I've got work to do. I hate being sick. Because I'll start to think about all the stuff I've been trying to forget, and the more I try to forget the more I remember them, and the more I regret doing them before this. *sigh*

I'm still half awake, trying to keep my eyes open, and hopefully I'll be in UPM pronto. I'm sick. I hate being sick. (Damn)

No comments: