Friday, August 24, 2007

boring blog entry

Last week and this week has been pretty tiring. Or maybe just because I felt like I need a holiday so I've been slacking off a little in doing my ward rounds. Hehe. I was really exhausted due to playing tennis last week (not that I'm that good in it anyway ;p) and the on-calls, and this week I had all the symptoms of pre-menstrual syndrome, with the out break of pimples on my face and the apthous ulcers in my mouth, I've come to a conclusion that I'm stressed.

Yah. I guess so. Maybe because my case write up which was due 2 weeks ago wasn't finished yet (seems like I have to send it by this week), and there's a lot I haven't been reading, and I haven't been clerking the patients well, and I am definitely sleep deprived, and I am EXHAUSTED.

I need something exciting to happen to me soon. Or I'll seriously slip off to BOREDOME EVER AFTER world.

p/s :- even this blog entry states BOOOORRRIIIIIIIIINGGG all over it. Hopefully the community event I'm joining this Sunday held by the Hospital Serdang folks will be amazing. At least there will be a sparkle in this yet dull blue life. ;p

No comments: