Thursday, January 31, 2008

Blog tika bosan

Damn. Blogging seems no fun when you have so many other things to do. I mean, other interesting things to do when you have so much time. Hehe. So I've been going around, shopping at Times Square, Jaya Jusco Wangsa Maju, One Utama.. and spend some of the money in my JPA account.. thank God I still have enough to pay off the fees later on... Haha!!! Not forgetting the karaoke session with my buddy Nik and the other senior Yazir at Sogo's Redbox Ria last Sunday.. haha.. fun fun fun.. :D

So I bought 5 new books which I have been starting to read since I bought it last Saturday.



Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, J.K. Rowling

I know this is so last season.. but hey, how can I read the 7th Harry Potter without reading the 6th right? ;p





P.S I Love You, Cecelia Ahern

I've always wanted to read this, but only now I have the money to purchase the book :P






The Memory Keeper's Daughter, Kim Edwards

This one seems kinda fun.. something to do with Down's Syndrome.. (still can't run from reading medical stuff)




Tuesdays with Morrie, Mitch Albom

Of course, the best seller.. I wanted to know what it's all about





A Place Called Freedom, Ken Follett

This one was recommended by my friend, Ken Follet's her favourite author, and this is her favourite book :D

So, I've got 5 books to read, and a lot of going out still, going to visit my old high school friends, going to college to visit my coursemates, going to Singapore.. woo hoo!!! Life's great when you're on HOLIDAY.. hahaha.. tunggula sem start, then I'd be cursing all over again.. hehe :D

No comments: