Saturday, March 1, 2008

Holidays are over :(

The much awaited and much enjoyed one month holidays is over. Now I'm back in Serdang, going through my ENT posting (there's so much to read!!! *Gasp*) and I'm still in my post-holiday syndrome, I sleep early and don't study much. Damn. Everyone seems to have a head start because they already bought their reference books earlier, while I just borrowed books from my seniors. Huh. Not planning on buying any actually. But I just can't bring myself to read the notes. Post-holiday syndrome. Hehe.

So during my holidays I went to Kota Kinabalu to drive off towards my dad's hometown in Limbang for about a week, and then spent a few days in Singapore with friends. Hehe. It was fun, just being away from studies and all, and now I'm still stuck in the holiday mood. I'm inserting a few pictures that I captured during the holidays which I thought was interesting. Since one picture says a thousand words, so I don't have to write much in this blog entry do I? ;p



I saw this cute 'pikachu' when I was at the Tamu in Kota Kinabalu




The tamu sells lotsssss of orchids :D





Lots of handicraft sold here for a cheap price :D



My cousin and her daughter



We visited my nephew's school, and this was pasted there.
Scary ok! No handphone, how to contact with the world? ;p



Then I came upon this bike. Cute huh? Wolverine :D





Me and my niece Aqilah. I think she can pass off as my younger sister. Muka ada rupa sama seh.


Tanjung Aru beach. Beautiful.



The clouds were freakingly fabulous.


The sun setting at Sipitang

I so want to go back to visit again, hopefully I can get to go to kaki Gunung Kinabalu the next time. :D

No comments: